Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day to the men and women who are doing the extremely difficult jobs overseas to keep us safe in the armed forces and the many brave men and women who have served honorably over the years.

The girls bought Jill and I military style outfits, that are anything but regulation. Aside from feeling like Armed Forces Barbie, but I really dislike having my stomach exposed. I'm not used to it and I'm constantly trying to pull down my shirt.

This whole thing started with Sue this time who asked if they dress us up special for the holidays. I hate to think what they have planned for 4th of July. Anyway, we're barbecuing today. It won't be a huge party, but the girls have decided that it's important we host these things because it'll be good for our reputations.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure once your guests arrive, you will own this outfit. You will come off as a girl who loves the spotlight. It looks like you have some tidying up to do.

    ReplyDelete