Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Colleen is Here

I'm sorry that I have been so late in posting. It's been rather hectic and unfortunately, while I do have computer access at home, as you might imagine posting to the blog is definitely something that I wanted to do in private. Wendy was true to her word and my parents weren't overly concerned by my looks.

Colleen and Kristine have moved on down here and are attempting to do a blog together. They won't make any promises on how often it'll be updated, but they are going to try. I've already been warned that if Colleen posts twice before I post once, I will be spending a day hogtied or suitably punished in another way.

Their blog's URL is http://oursissyville.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Back Cindy......Personally, I think that I would prefer "...to be punished in another way" as opposed to being 'hogtied.' In any event, I always enjoy your enjoy your posts and now that Colleen and Kristine have been added to the mix, I hope you will keep us updated daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can convince her to just to pull you over her knee and give you a good spanking, it is very embarrsing and hurts, but atleast it dont last that long. *giggles* and can be sooo fun.

    Ziggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can have her pull you over her knee and spank you bearbottomed, it is very embarrsing and hurts, but it is over quite fast. And there are those of us there love it *giggles*.

    Ziggy

    ReplyDelete